About Me

My photo
I don't know what to say about me all i can say is i have a major social life and everyone loves me kinda

Followers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

GREAT SLEEPOVER EXCEPT FOR THAT BOYFRIEND

Well I have not been on in a while and thank you Emily for coming over it was so fun we were jumping out of windows (long story) that was the funniest part and particular the whole time it was like her boyfriend was there because he was always on the phone with her I hated it and even when we were watching Hancock and by the way that movie was so predictable  he was there until i told him to hang up. Donte and I get in to fights all the time I think it is because he still likes me and likes to mess with me but other than that it was fun. That is it for now I promise I will post every day well I will try.

2 comments: