About Me

My photo
I don't know what to say about me all i can say is i have a major social life and everyone loves me kinda

Followers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Someone I know Has A Hot Therapist

Okay I went to a elementary school where every one knew everyone, kinda.
Now I am in middle school and we slit up, kinda.
I still have some of my friends Kyle, Emily, Alejandro, Johnanton, Ryan, Sexton, (don't ask about his name no one knows where it came from)
I think there is more just can't remember like always and then there is Mateo of boy don't get me started on Mateo.
Mateo likes this girl Andrea but Andrea doesn't like him and so Mateo is seeing other options as he waits for Andrea but as he waits he still tells her everything that happens at our schools since we slit up to other schools that is our way of talking to each spread things around and Andrea knows this girl that goes to our school Andrea knows her from church and her name is Dinora.
So me and Dinora used our super tricking powers to get stuff out of him to tell Andrea and he said everything I am saying Andrea knows and I said what you tell her your life story and he said yeah she is like my therapist my hot therapist and he has a girlfriend and by the way she is ugly. His girlfriend not Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Whats his girlfriends na-...never mind...Ya know, she puts on makeup...I meant did you know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i didn t know she put on makeup now i do

    ReplyDelete